50 Best Romantic Comedies Movies Of All Time
Full details about 50 Best Romantic Comedies Movies Of All TimeIt’s today’s topicList,Comedy,Movies,rom-com movies,romantic,Top Lists
If you’re on the lookout for some of the greatest rom-com movies to watch, or if you’ve been enjoying your current favorites, we’ve got you covered! Look no further. These rom-com movies are a popular genre that never fades, and I believe this list of 50 best rom-com has something for everyone!
Whatever type of rom-com floats your boat, but these will push you to grab your remote and start watching out because these will never go out of style whether you have cravings for a romantic and fun night with your partner or have the urge to entertain yourself on the day of the rainy season. These films are definitely to befuddle and charm you.
Some timeless favorites include “Bridget Jones’s Baby,” which has earned its status as one of the most beloved rom-com of all time. This film perfectly captures the awkwardness of modern dating with its engaging characters and brilliant performances. Another one is “Love Actually” and many more in this list of 50 best rom-com of all time.
On the other hand, if you feel like getting a little weird, try watching ‘The Half Of It’ (2020). Last but not least, no list of rom-com would be complete without mentioning ‘After’ (2019), featuring arguably one of Hollywood’s greatest-ever performances from Jennifer Langford.
More recently released “Persuasion,” “Marry me,” and “Crazy Rich Asians.” From the heart- wrenching dramas to lighthearted comedies, for example, “Love Actually” is also one of the charming British romantic comedy dramas about many intersecting love tales. Plenty of the best movies come into the Rom-com category, and we have compiled them to help you out.
List Of 50 Best Rom-Com Movies of All Time
We’ve ordered our list of the 50 Best rom-com movies of all time. From Iconic and classic films like “Four Weddings and A Funeral” to newer movies like “It’s Complicated,” “Emma,” “The Proposal,” and many more.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s start streaming your favorite romantic comedy movie with a large bowl of popcorn, a glass of wine, coffee, or anything you want; sit back, relax, and enjoy.
1. Persuasion (2022)
Storyline: The whole story of this movie revolves around a second chance after eight years of love and romance between the two, i.e., Anne Elliot and Captain Frederick Wentworth. Before eight years, Annie was persuaded not to marry but later, both united. Annie is stuck on what to choose, whether leaving behind her past events or listening to her heart when they both crash back into each other’s life.
“If you are a hard fan of Cosmo Jarvis and Dakota Johnson, then you must watch this rom-com movie to enjoy their love life and to know how they reunite after so many ups and downs.”
- Cast: Annie Elliot, played by Dakota Johnson, Captain Frederick Wentworth, played by Cosmo Jarvis; William Elliot, played by Henry Golding
- Directed by: Carrie Cracknell
- Based on the Novel: “Persuasion” written by Jane Austen
- Released on: 8 July 2022
Also read: Romantic Movies To Stream with Your Partner This Valentine’s Day
2. Marry Me (2022)
Storyline: Marry Me is an American romantic comedy that tells the story of a Pop celebrity Kat Valdez who is going to be married to her fiancé in front of her loving fans. Unluckily, she gets to know the truth about her fiancé that he is cheating on her, which breaks her heart and leads to a meltdown before her audience on the stage.
Heartbroken, Kate chooses a man in the crowd and decides to marry a stranger on the spot. Many circumstances happen to separate the newlyweds, but later they find their love in each other’s company and decide to live together.
- Cast: Kat Valdez is played by Jennifer Lopez, Bastian is played by Maluma, Charlie Gilbert is played by Owen Wilson
- Directed by: Kat Coiro
- Released on: 11 February 2022
You may also like: Best From The Rest – Romantic Comedies Movies To Watch
3. Emma (2020)
Storyline: A wealthy and elegant but rude young woman Emma Woodhouse is a confessed matchmaker who interferes in the love lives of her family and friends. She lives with her father alone in regency-era England. She loves to meddle in the love lives of others which also leads her to find love. Her wrong matches lead her to fall in love with George Knightley.
- Cast: George Knightley, played by Johnny Flynn, and Harriet Smith, played by Mia Goth
- Directed by: Autumn de Wilde.
- Released on: 14 February 2020
4. The Half Of It (2020)
Storyline: This movie tells the story of a Chinese- American Student who is unsure of whether she will leave her home to study or help her dad with his chores. As she makes money by writing homework papers for her students, and Paul is one of them once, he asks her to write a love letter to Aster as she is the girl at his school.
She denies doing so but later agrees to get money to run her house. She finds her interest in her too. Later, things between Paul and Ellie get messy, and their closeness increases. Aster bonded with Trig and decided to marry soon.
- Cast: Ellie Chu, played by Leah Lewis, Paul Munsky, played by Daniel Diemer, Aster Flores, played by Alexxis Lemire, Trig Carson, played by Wolfgang Novogratz
- Directed by: Alice Wu, Romantic comedy drama.
- Released on: 1 May 2020
Also read: Best Romantic Movies To Stream with Your Partner on Netflix This New Year- Recommendations
5. After (2019)
Storyline: This movie shows an abusive relationship. A determined and loyal girl Tessa Young had a guarded world when she was in high school, but the options widen up when she goes to college and meets Hardin Scott.
- Cast: Tessa Young, played by Josephine Langford; Hardin Scott, played by Hero Fiennes Tiffin. Carol Young, played by Selma Blair
- Directed by: Jenny Gage
- Based on the Novel: “Anny” written by Anna Todd
- Released on: 8 April 2019
6. Always Be My Maybe (2019)
Storyline: Sasha and Marcus both have had feelings for each other since childhood but do not speak for 15 years. They both reunite in San Francisco and develop feelings that show the old sparks are still there between the two.
- Cast: Sasha Tran, played by Ali Wrong; Marcus Kim, played by Randall Park, Harry Kim, played by James Saito, Veronica played by Michelle Buteau
- Directed by: Nahnatchka Khan
- Released on: 29 May 2019
7. Good Sam (2019)
Storyline: Good Sam is an American- Canadian rom-com movie. This entire story revolves around Kate, who is a TV reporter for Channel 12, as she looks for a guy who secretly leaves cash on the doorstep in New York City.
- Cast: Kate Bradley, played by Tiya Sircar; Eric Hayes, played by Chad Connell, Jack Hansen, played by Marco Grazzini, Josh played by Jesse Camacho, Hostess played by Brittany Drisdelle
- Directed by: Kate Melville
- Released on: 16 May 2019
8. Last Christmas (2019)
Storyline: Kate, who is an aspiring singer, works as an elf in London; nothing seems to be happening right in her life. But things become better when she meets a handsome, charming boy Tom. Later, they both fall for each other and spend a wonderful time of the year in the city.
- Cast: Kate Andrich, played by Emilia Clarke; Tom Webster, played by Henry Golding; Petra Andrich, played by Emma Thompson, Santa played by Michelle Yeoh
- Directed by: Paul Feig
- Released on: 27 November 2019
Also read: 27 Best Christmas Movies To Watch These Holidays
9. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before (2018)
Storyline: A high school girl Lana Jean writes love letters to her exes and keeps them in a hatbox that her mother offered. One for every single guy whom she loved before, and she writes everything openly by heart in those love letters, which maybe she cannot say in her real life as those letters belong to her only. One day her love letters are mailed, and her love life turns out of her control when she confronts them one after another.
- Cast: Lara Jean, played by Lana Condor, Peter played by Noah Centineo, Margot played by Janel Parrish, Kitty played by Anna Cathcart
- Directed by: Susan Johnson
- Released on: 17 August 2018
Also read: 31 Best Romantic Korean Dramas Of All The Time
10. Every Day (2018)
Storyline: This story is about a 16-year-old girl Rhiannon who falls in love with a mysterious spirit named A, who forms in a different body every day. She got a feeling of having the wrong connection, so they both tried to meet daily. Immediately, realizes the truth of loving a person who is completely different every hour of the day. They both had to face the most challenging part of their lives.
- Cast: Rhiannon, played by Angourie Rice, Justin played by Justice Smith, Nathan played by Lucas Jade Zumann, Lindsey played by Maria Bello
- Directed by: Michael Sucsy
- Based on the Novel: “Everyday” written by David Levithan
- Released on: 23 February 2018
11. Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again (2018)
Storyline: Sophie, who is the daughter of Donna and expecting her child thinks of reopening her mother’s hotel named Bells Donna. At the same time, Sophie is unable to prepare for the grand reopening and finds herself in a Dilemma that leads her to take help from three possible dads of her. Meanwhile, she learns about her mother’s past. Soon she discovers herself more like her mother.
- Cast: Sophie Sheridan played by Amanda Seyfried; Donna Sheridan played by Meryl Streep, Sky Ramand, played by Dominic Cooper, Tanya Chesham- Leigh played by Christine Baranski; Sam Carmichael, played by Pierce Brosnan
- Directed by: Ol Parker
- Based on the Musical: Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
- Released on: 3 August 2018
12. A Star Is Born (2018)
Storyline: A great musician Jackson Maine falls in love with a struggling artist, Ally, who is giving up while struggling. But when she meets Jackson, she dreams big as a singer as Jackson supports her in building a career in singing. On the other hand, Jackson is also fighting with his internal devil.
- Cast: Jackson Maine, played by Bradley Cooper, Ally Maine, played by Lady Gaga, Bobby Maine, played by Sam Elliott; Rez Gavron, played by Rafi Gavron
- Directed by: Bradley Cooper
- Released on: 12 October 2018
Also read: 36 Best Bradley Cooper Movies That You Can Watch Right Now.
13. Crazy Rich Asians (2018)
Storyline: Rachel Chu meets her longtime boyfriend, Nick, in Singapore at his friend’s wedding. She learns about her boyfriend’s family, who is wealthy. He is one of the richest bachelors in the country. She is incomparable with him and tolerates criticism also fights to make their relationship official.
- Cast: Rachel Chu, played by Constance Wu, Nick played by Henry Golding, Goh Peik Lin, played by Awkwafina
- Directed by: Jon M. Chu
- Based on the Novel: “Crazy Rich Asians” by Kevin Kwan
- Released on: 13 September 2018
14. The Big Sick (2017)
Storyline: In a Stand- up comedy show, a Pakistani comic, Kumail, meets an American graduate, Emily. Both fall in love with each other. But he worried about his relationship as he was Muslim. Later many circumstances take place to make their bond strong and flourish their relationship.
- Cast: Kumail Nanjiani as Kumail, Zoe Kazan as Emily Gardner
- Directed by: Michael Showalter
- Released on: 14 July 2017
15. Bridget Jones’s Baby (2016)
Storyline: Bridget breaks up with Mark and finds another handsome man Jack. After a few days, she learns about her health and finds herself pregnant, but she doesn’t know the real father of her baby.
16. Aloha (2015)
Storyline: A military man named Brian is assigned to help Allison but unfortunately falls in love with her in Hawaii, where he also meets his ex-girlfriend.
- Cast: Bradley Cooper as Brian Gilcrest, Emma Stone as Captain Allison
- Directed by: Cameron Crowe
- Released on: 29 May 2015
17. Love, Rosie (2014)
Storyline: When Alex and his family move from Dublin To America, the best friends since childhood Rosie and Alex separate. Soon they realize they are made for each other and consider themselves a loving couple.
- Cast: Rosie Dunne, played by Lily Collins; Alex Stewart, played by Sam Claflin; Sally, played by Tamsin Egerton
- Directed by: Christian Ditter
- Released on: 24 October 2014
Also read: Best Movies Like The Fault In Our Stars To Watch
18. About Time (2013)
Storyline: Tim can travel through time; this secret of his family was told by his father. But unable to correct his family history, later, he uses his power to get his girlfriend and to improve his love life.
- Cast: Domhnall Gleeson as Tim Lake, Rachel Mc Adams as Mary
- Directed by: Richard Curtis
- Released on: 8 August 2013
19. Think Like A Man (2012)
Storyline: The four friends, Dominic, Jeremy, Michael, and Zeke, teach lessons to their ladies. Their women buy a book and start to apply it in their relationships.
- Cast: Cedric, played by Kevin Hart Dominic, played by Michael Ealy
- Directed by: Tim Story
- Released on: 23 March 2012
20. The Five-Year Engagement (2012)
Storyline: This rom-com drama tells the story of Tom and Violet’s first meeting. After one year, they get engaged, but their wedding gets to be delayed to keep their jobs safe and push them to rethink their choices.
- Cast: Tom Soloman, played by Jason Segel; Violet Barnes, played by Emily Blunt
- Directed by: Nicholas Stoller
- Released on: 27 April 2012
Also read: 33 Movies Like 21 Jump Street
21. Midnight In Paris (2011)
Storyline: A novelist, Gill, goes on vacation with his fiancée and her family in Paris. But he meets a stranger group and is attracted by the city, which takes him away from his present and his fiancée towards the past.
- Cast: Owen Wilson as Gill, Racheal McAdams as Inez, Marion Cotillard as Adriana
- Directed by: Woody Allen
- Released on: 13 May 2011
22. Friends With Benefits (2011)
Storyline: A New York headhunter, Jamie, befriended Dylan, who gets to take a job at GQ. They both decide not to look for true love and completely focus on adding some romance and sex in their lives.
- Cast: Dylan, played by Justin Timberlake, Jamie played by Mila Kunis, Lorna played by Patricia Clarkson
- Directed by: Will Gluck
- Released on: 9 September 2011
Also read: 27 Best British Movies That Will Entertain Everyone
23. When In Rome (2010)
Storyline: An art curator Beth attends the wedding of her cousin in Rome, where she gets lots of fans and finds herself seized by followers. She falls in love with Nicholas in Rome.
- Cast: Kristen Bell as Elizabeth, Josh Duhamel as Nick Beamon
- Directed by: Mark Steven Johnson
- Released on: 29 January 2010
24. Eat, Pray, Love (2010)
Storyline: Elizabeth Gilbert divorced her husband, and her life fades after getting a divorce. Later she tries to step out of her comfort zone and decides to travel across the world to find her inner self.
- Cast: Julia Roberts as Elizabeth Gilbert, James Franco as David Piccolo
- Directed by: Ryan Murphy
- Released on: 13 August 2010
25. It’s Complicated (2009)
Storyline: A Divorcee, Jane, meets her ex-husband when organizing a ceremony after the completion of her son’s graduation. Problems have arisen since they divorced, and they started to love each other again and remarried after some time.
- Cast: Meryl Streep as Jane, Alec Baldwin as Jake
- Directed by: Nancy Meyers
- Released on: 25 December 2009
Also read: Best Meryl Streep Movies To Watch (Ranked From Best To Worst)
26. He’s Just Not That Into You (2009)
Storyline: This rom-com drama shows how one does to keep one’s love life alive; similarly, the men and women in Baltimore try to keep their love alive. They have broken hearts and now want to deal with the things that create mishaps in the relationship to protect their love of life.
- Cast: Beth, played by Jennifer Aniston, Ben played by Bradley Cooper, Gigi played by Ginnifer Goodwin, Anna played by Scarlett Johansson
- Directed by: Ken Kwapis
- Released on: 6 February 2009
27. The Ugly Truth (2009)
Storyline: A lovesick TV producer Abby wants to meet her soulmate but is still single. Her constant search for the perfect mate brings her to meet Mike, a TV celebrity who can prove the love relationships theories.
- Cast: Abby, played by Katherine Heigl, Mike played by Gerard Butler, Colin played by Eric Winter, Georgia played by Cheryl Hines
- Directed by: Robert Luketic
- Released on: 16 July 2009
You may also like: Best Movies Of Katherine Heigl That You Should Know About
28. The Proposal (2009)
Storyline: Margaret, a high-powered New York editor, finds herself in the midst at the time of deportation, then tries to propose to her assistant Andrew to marry her and will give a promotion in return. Soon, they both changes and fall in love with each other when she visits his hometown, which changes her completely.
- Cast: Margaret, played by Sandra Bullock, Andrew played by Ryan Reynolds; Grandma Annie, played by Betty White
- Directed by: Anne Fletcher
- Released on: 19 June 2009
29. Definitely, maybe (2008)
Storyline: A 30-year-old father, Will Hayes, amid his divorce, his daughter questions him about his life before his marriage which leads him back to the days of his love in 1992, and he starts to recollect all his memories and past events.
- Cast: Will Hayes, played by Ryan Reynolds, April played by Isla Fisher, Maya Played by Abigail Breslin, Summer played by Rachel Weisz
- Directed by: Adam Brooks
- Released on: 8 February 2008
Also Read: 45 Best Movies Of Ryan Reynolds That You Can Watch In 2023
30. 27 Dresses (2008)
Storyline: Jane has become 27 times a bridesmaid. But she shocks when her younger sister Tess announces her wedding to the same man whom Jane secretly loves. Later a handsome and charming reporter, Kevin, falls in love with her.
- Cast: Jane’s role is depicted by Katherine Heigl, Tess’s role is depicted by Malin Akerman, Kevin’s role is depicted by James Marsden, George’s role is depicted by Edward Burns
- Directed by: Anne Fletcher
- Released on: 9 January 2008
31. PS I Love You (2007)
Storyline: Holly Kennedy lost the love of her life after the death of her husband, Gerry, because of illness. Gerry plans for her wife before dying, which she receives on her 30th birthday, and motivates her to live a new life by moving forward.
- Cast: Holly’s Husband role played by Gerard Butler, Holly role played by Hilary Swank
- Directed by: Richard LaGravenese
- Released on: 21 December 2007
32. Knocked Up (2007)
Storyline: A pair of Jobless men, Ben, and a TV Host, Alison, had a one-night stand. Soon Alison gets to know that she is pregnant, and the father of her baby is Ben. But he is not ready to be a parent, and they decide to make an appropriate decision.
- Cast: Ben, played by Seth Roge; Alison Scott, played by Katherine Heigl
- Directed by: Judd Apatow
- Released on: 1 June 2007
Also read: Superbad 2: Is The Sequel Ever Going To Happen?
33. Juno (2007)
Storyline: A teenager Juno MacGuff is expecting a baby but doesn’t know the father of her unborn. So, she decides to give her unborn child to a happy couple. Later, the prospective father of the unborn accepts Juno and is ready to marry and adopt the child.
- Cast: Juno Macguff, played by Elliot Page
- Directed by: Jason Reitman
- Released on: 25 December 2007
34. Failure To Launch (2006)
Storyline: Al and Sue couple try to get their 35 years old middle-aged son Tripp out of the house but fail. Soon they hire an expert Paula, and later she gets to know that this client of hers is different from her other clients.
- Cast: Matthew as Tripp, Terry Bradshaw as Al, Kathy Bates as Sue, Sarah Jessica as Paula
- Directed by: Tom Dey
- Released on: 10 March 2006
35. She’s The Man (2006)
Storyline: Viola is not allowed to play in the boys’ team in a football tournament, so she decides to disguise herself as her brother and enters the team. Later she falls in love with her roommate Duke who has his girlfriend, Olivia. Things get revealed when her twin brother returns from London and joins the team.
- Cast: Duke, played by Channing Tatum, Viola played by Amanda Bynes, Olivia played by Laura Ramsey
- Directed by: Andy Fickman
- Released on: 17 March 2006
36. Just likeLikeven (2005)
Storyline: Just to find the truth about the spirits, David brings a new apartment and moves in where he finds the previous tenant’s spirit and assists her in recollecting all memories of her life or asks her to leave the apartment.
- Cast: David Abbott, played by Mark Ruffalo, Elizabeth played by Reese Witherspoon
- Directed by: Mark Waters
- Released on: 16 September 2005
37. Just Friends (2005)
Storyline: An overweight man Chris transforms completely and gets success in his life. His school crush Jamie rejected him when he proposed to her in his school days. Later, she came back after his success.
- Cast: Chris, played by Ryan Reynolds, Jamie played by Amy Smart
- Directed by: Roger Kumble
- Released on: 23 November 2005
38. 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005)
Storyline: A forty-year-old virgin Andy is an employee at an electronics store and happily living his life. Later, his friends who work at the same store get to know about this. They assist in making him involved in sex to lose his virginity.
- Cast: Andy, played by Steve Carell
- Directed by: Judd Apatow
- Released on: 11 August 2005
39. 13 Going On 30 (2004)
Storyline: It is a story of a 13-year-old girl Jenna, whose wish on her birthday comes true. After waking up the next morning, she finds herself as a 30-year-old woman.
- Cast: Jenna Rink, played by Jennifer Garner
- Directed by: Gary Winick
- Released on: 23 April 2004
40. 50 First Dates (2004)
Storyline: Lucy is suffering from short-term memory loss, and a Vet, Henry, falls in love with her. But due to her memory loss, she never recognizes him and their meetings. To make her remember everything, Henry romances her every day.
41. Intolerable Cruelty (2003)
Storyline: It is a story of a high-profile divorce lawyer Miles Massey and his client’s ex-wife Marilyn. Miles beguiles towards Marilyn. Things get change which makes Marilyn take revenge against her husband and the lawyer Miles.
- Cast: Marilyn, played by Catherine Zeta-Jones, Miles Massey, played by George Clooney
- Directed by: Ethan Coen
- Released on: 10 October 2003
42. Down With Love (2003)
Storyline: Writer Barbara Novak thinks that women do not need men to let them be happy; they can do it all on their own. Later, she falls in love with a guy named Catcher Block, a journalist. He tries to seduce her.
- Cast: Catcher Block, played by Ewan McGregor, Barbara Novak, played by Renee Zellweger
- Directed by: Payton Reed
- Released on: 9 May 2003
43. Love Actually (2003)
Storyline: Couples try to get well with their relationship and deal in different ways. They realized later how complicated the relationships are.
- Cast: Harry, played by Alan Rickman, Karen played by Emma Thompson, David played by Hugh Grant, Juliet played by Keira Knightley
- Directed by: Richard Curtis
- Released on: 6 November 2003
44. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days (2003)
Storyline: Andie has to write an article on how to lose a man in 10 days, whereas Benjamin is the guy who is to be challenged by his colleagues to make a woman love him insanely. Later, they both find themselves love couple.
45. My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002)
Storyline: It is a story of a Greek Woman, Toula, who tries to convince her family when she falls in love with a man who is not from her culture, a non-Greek man. Both try to convince their family for their Big Fat Greek Wedding.
- Cast: Ian, played by John Corbett, Toula played by Nia Vardalos
- Directed by: Joel Zwick
- Released on: 2 August 2002
You will also like: John Corbett To Join And Just Like That Season 2
46. Sweet Home Alabama (2002)
Storyline: Melanie tied the knot with her lover Jake in her school days and denies divorcing her, which haunts her continuously when she is getting engaged to the most eligible guy in her city.
- Cast: Melanie, played by Reese Witherspoon, Andrew played by Patrick Dempsey, Jake played by Josh Lucas
- Directed by: Andy Tennant
- Released on: 27 September 2002
47. The Wedding Planner (2001)
Storyline: A wedding planner Mary Fiore falls in love with a handsome and charming man named Steve Edison. After seeing him, she thinks she has found the love of her life. Soon she gets to know he is the finance of one of her clients.
- Cast: Mary Fiore, played by Jennifer Lopez, Steve Edison, played by Matthew McConaughey
- Directed by: Adam Shankman
- Released on: 26 January 2001
Also read: 45 Wedding-Themed Movies To Watch Right Now
48. Legally Blonde (2001)
Storyline: Elle gets admission to the Harward law school as her ex to teach him a lesson or take revenge against him. Because he left her for a smarter girl and later plans to become a politician.
- Cast: Elle, played by Reese Witherspoon, Emmett played by Luke Wilson
- Directed by: Robert Luketic
- Released on: 5 October 2001
49. 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
Storyline: Bianca, a high school girl, wants to date a High School boy named Cameron, but he is unable to do so as his father told him; first, his older sister Kat is dating a guy until he will not do so. His sister Kat is an anti-social girl and doesn’t want to date a guy. Even Cameron pays an Unknown guy Patrick to seduce Kat so that he can date Bianca.
- Cast: Julia Stiles- Kat, Heath Ledger– Patrick, Larisa Oleynik- Bianca, Joseph Gordon- Cameron
- Directed by: Gil Junger
- Released on: 31 March 1999
50. Notting Hills (1999)
Storyline: An American high-profile and elegant actress Anna meets a British bookseller, William, who falls in love with her. But things get out of control because of their incomparable social statuses.
- Cast: Julia Roberts- Anna Scott, Hugh Grant- William Thacker
- Directed by: Roger Michell
- Released on: 13 May 1999
These movies will surely keep you laughing and crying throughout, From funny to heartwarming to romantic. All these best romantic comedy movies will entertain you from start to end! If you find this list of the best 50 rom-com movies helpful, please let us know in the comments below.
Also Read: 50 Best Musical Movies That Will Make You Hum the Melody!
50 Best Romantic Comedies Movies Of All TimeList,Comedy,Movies,rom-com movies,romantic,Top Lists Great) first appeared on egybramjfree.com