MultiVersus is an epic cross-platform fighting game released by Warner Bros. for open beta. At the time of writing, there are 17 unlockable characters with 2 more coming soon. And one of the unlockable characters is the scary cat Scooby-Doo. But whether this Bruiser is a scaredy cat or one of the best fighters in the game will only be revealed when you pair him with the best combos and perks. If you don’t know Best Combos for Shaggy in MultiVersus, check out this guide.
Best Shaggy Combos in MultiVersus
Since Shaggy isn’t exactly the strongest character, his combos aren’t as good Batman combinations Or Superman combo. But most of Shaggy’s combos rely on his aerial attacks. After that his shots can be captured well.
These are the best combos we believe will work with Shaggy in MultiVersus, and when set up with them, you can do some heavy damage at night. The combinations listed below work well with it Best controller settings But if you want, you can continue reading Default controls:
- Composition 1 – Jump + Attack (Up) + Special (Up) + Jump + Attack (Side)
- Composition 2 – Jump + Attack (Side) + Special (Side) + Jump + Air Attack (Down)
- Composition 3 – Jump + Attack (Down) + Special (Up) + Jump + Attack (Side)
- Combination 4 – Jump + Attack (Down) + Attack (Up) + Jump + Special (Up)
- Composition 5 – Attack (Down) + Jump + Neutral Attack + Special (Side) + Attack (Side)
While these take practice, once you get the hang of the controls, you can easily play any character with Shaggy. Besides, these combinations work great, it’s best to pair them with it Best sand scores.
That’s all you need from this guide on the best Shaggy combos in MultiVersus. Be sure to check us out while you’re here MultiVersus guide In Gamer Tweak.