MultiVersus allows players to easily check their MMR. And tracking your MMR can give you an incentive to increase it. MMR stands for Match Making Rating, it’s what determines the opponents you get. The higher it is, the tougher your battles should be as you face more skilled players. So, in this guide, let’s learn how you can check your MMR in MultiVersus and how to increase it.
How to check MMR in MultiVersus
In MultiVersus, you can check your MMR from the Leaderboard.
- Launch MultiVersus and Click the Career button in the upper left corner of the screen. This icon will be above the combat switch.
- It will expand the tab while showing you your stats. You can view these statistics here:
- Career Stats including your Ranking and Last Win Score for both Teams and 1v1 modes.
- Your most played character and his matchups, damage and summons.
- now, Click on the Leaderboard to check your MMR.
- Leaderboards will show you the top 30 players for both Teams and 1v1.
- Scroll down here and you can see your ranking among the top players.
- Here, you can check your MMR under your name.
How to increase your MMR
You can increase your MMR by winning more matches. The developers have not officially shared the means of how to calculate MMR. So let’s look at something that is a common way to increase MMR in most games. But like how other games consider character roles, that could be a contributing factor here. So for starters, to increase your MMR, you need to increase your win rate, ring sounds, and damage you deal.
Another thing to do is to work on the role of your character. For example, if you are a tank, try to take more damage so that your teammate can focus on attacking. As a support, you can work on healing and applying buffs to your teammate.
Again, the above methods are not officially approved, but are just general ways to increase your MMR. Even if they don’t contribute much to your MMR, working on these things can help improve your game.
That includes this guide on how to check your MMR (Match Rating) in MultiVersus and how to increase it. Since you are interested in MMR, you should also find our guide interesting How to play ranked mode in this game. And for other similar topics, check out our review MultiVersus division.