Call of Duty Warzone players have been bugged with Dev error 6036 and need a fix. This error causes players to exit Multiplayer and annoyingly prevents many from accessing Multiplayer altogether. So you can see why players are looking for a fix. Don’t worry, there are solutions you can use to fix this error. So in this guide let’s check how to fix developer error 6036 in Call of Duty (CoD) Warzone.
How to fix Call of Duty Warzone Dev error 6036
Before looking into the fixes, note that these are just workarounds to make the game work and not an official fix.
- Change interface language: If your in-game language is something other than English, you have a high chance of getting this error. Although that doesn’t mean you can’t get this error if your language is English. So to fix it, change your language to English then restart the game. If it was English before, change it to something else and switch back to English.
- Restart the game: Close and restart CoD Warzone. Restarting the game may fix this error for that session or many future sessions. After starting the game, play it to see if you still get the error.
- Restart your console or PC: Another solution that can work wonders is restarting the system you are playing on. Whether you’re playing on Xbox, PC, or PlayStation, simply restart it and try playing the game again.
- Update your game: Keeping your game updated can help you resolve such errors. Check if an update is available, if so, update your game before playing again.
- Checking the game files: If you’re getting this error after updating your game, it’s possible that some files are corrupted. You can fix it from the Battle.net launcher.
- Open Battle.net and click on the game icon.
- Now click on the Settings gear icon.
- Here, select the Scan and Repair option.
- It will start scanning all your game files. If there are corrupted files, it will repair them.
- After scanning and repairing the files, run the game again and check if you still get the error.
This guide covers how to fix Call of Duty (CoD) Warzone Developer error 6036. If you are interested in this game, you can get help on other related topics from us. CoD Warzone Guides