PowerWash Simulator, as the name states, is a simulation game where players take on the role of a small energy washing business and take jobs from different customers. While each customer can be thought of as a level, once you cross it saves money that can be used to upgrade items. Besides the regular levels, there are in-game achievements that can be achieved by completing a specific mission. Once you reward this task Perform suspicious modifications in PowerWash Simulator.
How to unlock suspicious mods achievement in PowerWash Simulator
While completing the achievements, you will need to unlock the PowerWash Simulator “Achievement of Suspicious Mods”. This task involves cleaning two specific sections of the private plane. Here’s all you need to do to unlock the “Achieving Suspicious Mods” in the game:
- Once Complete the Helter Skelter quest in campaign modeopen the free play Selection.
- Switch to the list of vehicles on your tablet within the game and go to Air Vehicles then select Private plane cleaning.
- Next, you need to Clean the laser, anti-gravity and board boosters of the private plane first In order to get the achievement. Make sure not to clean anything else first.
- while you clean Anti-gravity boosters because it’s under both wingsThe Anti-gravity panels on both wings. The laser part will be tough.
- It is located in the front of the aircraft on the underside. Since it’s right next to the Laser Mount, you’ll have to be careful.
- While you are doing this task, it is necessary to select the part. Look at the top left of your screen and aim your gun to locate the part of the plane.
- Once you complete the task correctly, the “Complete suspicious modifications” will pop up.
That’s all you need from this guide on how to unlock suspicious mods achievement in PowerWash Simulator. While you are here, don’t miss the chance to visit PowerWash Emulator Gamer Tweak tips, tricks and tricks.