Dinkum is a new life simulation farming game based on the theme of the wild Australian islands. Farming and poultry farming is the primaries in the game. Besides the animals that can be tamed, there are a few other creatures on the island. An encounter with these creatures can sometimes be fatal. The flaming bat is one of the most dangerous weapons that can rain fire on these monsters. Here’s our guide that can help you get your hands on the flaming bats in Dinkum.
How to get the flaming bats in Dinkum
This game allows you to craft a variety of weapons, but the flaming bat is the most powerful. Follow these steps to get a flamin racket:
- Each activity requires a specific license to perform.
- One must possess a hunting license to manufacture weapons. Buy it at Fletch for 250 PP.
- It is necessary to have a level 3 hunting license in order to craft a flaming bat. A person must have a hunting level 2 and 300 PP to get a level 3 hunting license.
- Once you have a level 3 hunting license, you will be able to craft a flaming bat.
- To craft this weapon, collect 1x Iron Bar, 2x Spinifex Resin, 2x Flame Bags, and 2x Hardwood Boards.
- For 4000 Dinks, you can buy an Iron Bar from John’s Goods. Spinifex resins are obtained from Spinifex Tufts. The flaming sacks are dropped by the Bush demons after killing them. Hardwood panels can be obtained from hardwood trees. A copper ax is required to cut down a hardwood tree.
- Take these resources to Crafting Table to make a flaming racket.
- Flaming Bat is now available to use in stock.
That’s all you need to know about the flaming bat. If you found this article helpful, be sure to check out our detailed guide on dencom animals.